- Teach them to hate and mistrust people
- Don’t let them believe in anything or anyone
- Don’t teach them about money
- Teach them that Money is everything. Nothing else matters.
- Lock them up at home and keep them safe
- Don’t teach them to be disciplined.
- Force feed them
- Always give them what they want, preferably without making them work for it
- Control your kids. Micromanage them, force your agendas on them, tell them what they should do, and tell them what your plans are for them when they grow up. Let them know clearly that there is no room for argument or for change in plans.
- Don’t let them make mistakes.
- If they make mistakes, make sure you cover up for them, help them deny, get away with it, and make sure they don’t learn from them.
- Teach them that the world, sun, and moon revolve around them
- Don’t teach them what creating value is.
Teach your kids that people are always evil, they have evil plans and should not be trusted. While you are at it , teach them to be racists too.
Don’t let your kids be fooled into believing in anything or anyone, including themselves. After all there is no Santa, there is no God or higher power in this universe, and there are no unicorns. If they believe now they will be disappointed later.
Don’t let your kids handle money they are young and foolish!! don’t teach them how to save or spend, they will learn later the hard way
People come and go, family comes and goes, the important thing is money.
Don’t let your kids go out or play with anyone. Don’t let them have friends. Friends are bad influence after all.
There should be no balance. Kids are supposed to have fun 24×7. Discipline is what the army is there for.
What do they know. They are kids, they don’t feel or know they are hungry. You need to feed them all the time, 10 meals a day, and preferably fast food, chocolate, and junk, they need to grow. Also teach them that we don’t eat to live. We live to eat.
After all that’s what life does to us right?
Yes. They are here on planet earth to fulfill your dreams.
You are a very smart person and you can make your kids avoid your mistakes as well as things you perceive as mistakes. Why shouldn’t you do that?
They are perfect after all.
Yes, its all about them. The whole world is there to serve them. The whole world is there to serve you.
That’s only for big companies.